Shah Biscuits Recipe in American cup measures, metric and imperial
SHAH BISCUITS RECIPE
- 110 g / 1/2 cup / 4 ozs. caster sugar
- 170 g / 1.5 cups / 6ozs. flour
- 110 g / 1/2 cup / 4 ozs. margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a little milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F /180 C / Gas Mark 4.
- Line baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add milk and all dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Roll into small balls and place on greased tray.
- Dent top of each biscuit with thumb. Bake for 15-20 minutes.