Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipe with condensed milk, honey, butter and cocoa powder.
Leave to set overnight before cutting into squares.
Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge Recipe with Condensed Milk
Created by Recipe Boffin on 15/02/2017
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
- Serves: 9
- 450 grams / 1 lb granulated sugar
- 50 grams butter
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 40 millilitres honey
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 80 millilitres water
- 125 grams marshmallows
- Grease a 7.5 inch / 18 cm shallow baking tin.
- Put all ingredients except for the marshmallows in a saucepan.
- Stir over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slowly bring to the boil, then stir continuously until soft ball stage is reached - when a little forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water.
- Remove from the heat and beat well until no longer grainy.
- Swirl in the marshmallows and turn out into prepared baking tin.
- Leave to sit overnight, then cut into squares the next day.