Babycham and Choc Chip Cookie Dessert recipe needs no baking, just an hour in the fridge to allow the Babycham, cookies and cream to mingle.
- 1 packet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 bottle Babycham
- 1 small carton Whipping Cream
1. Beat cream until stiff.
2. Have a long sandwich plate ready. Put Babycham into a bowl.
3. Dip biscuits one after the other into Babycham and wedge together with cream, arranging them in a long row along the sandwich plate.
4. Spread remaining cream all over the biscuits, making a white log effect.
5. Put into fridge for about 1 hour, then serve.