Triple Chocolate and Mixed Nut Brownies with pecan nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, and white, plain and milk chocolate chunks. You can vary the nuts and chocolate as you please. Brazil and walnuts are also great in this luxury brownies recipe.
Triple Chocolate and Mixed Nut Brownies
Created by Viola on 24/07/2017
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 8
- Category: Desserts
- 280 grams dark chocolate
- 280 grams butter
- 335 grams caster sugar
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 170 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 85 grams pecan nuts
- 85 grams hazelnuts
- 85 grams halved almonds
- 85 grams white chocolate (cut into chunks)
- 85 grams plain chocolate (cut into chunks)
- 85 grams milk chocolate (cut into chunks)
- Melt plain chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- When melted beat in vanilla, sugar and eggs.
- Sieve and fold in flour and baking powder, followed by the chocolate chunks and nuts.
- When well mixed pour into a lined 30 cm x 20 cm / 12 x 8 inch baking tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-30 mins.
- When cooked it should be firm on top and nice and soft in the middle.
- Allow your brownies to cool down completely in tin before cutting and serving.
- Chocolate Nut Sauce Recipe
Creamy chocolate nut sauce with toasted chopped hazelnuts or pecan nuts. Perfect dessert topping that's…
- Hot Chocolate Sauce Recipe
This simple Hot Chocolate Sauce Recipe uses common ingredients found in most kitchens, to make a quick…
- All In One Chocolate Cake
All In One Chocolate Cake takes no more than 10 minutes to prepare. Make sure…