Easy pork vindaloo recipe made from fatty cuts of pork to make a rich thick sauce. Use any good vindaloo spice blend powder and mix to a paste with vinegar.
Pork Vindaloo Recipe
Created by Viola on 27/07/2017
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1h
- Total Time: 1h 10m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Pork Recipes
- 450 grams of fat pork cut into convenient pieces
- 2 heaped tbsp. of chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of any good vindaloo spice blend powder, mixed into a paste with vinegar
- 55 grams of ghee or any other fat
- Salt to taste
- Put the ghee or fat into a stew pan together with the chopped onions and garlic. Cook until the onions begin to change colour, then add the vindaloo paste.
- Stir well and cook for 2-3 minutes on a low heat, taking care, it does not burn.
- Now add the pork. Mix well, cover the pan and cook on a low heat until tender.
- When necessary add a little water to form a thick rich gravy. Add salt to taste.
- Baked Pork Chops Recipe
Simple baked pork chops recipe that can be left to cook away in the oven…
- Chinese Pork Meatballs Recipe
This authentic Chinese pork meatballs recipe is also known as Lion’s Head Meatballs, and is…
- Braised Pork Recipe Chinese Style
Succulent, sweet and tasty. this braised pork recipe is simplicity itself to prepare. Buy the…