Quick to make and quick to bake, these delicious chocolate peanut butter drops are flavoured with nutmeg and cinnamon and packed with chocolate chips.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
Created by Viola on 25/07/2017
- Prep Time: 12m
- Cook Time: 12m
- Total Time: 24m
- Serves: 4
- Category: Biscuits and Cookies Recipes
- 55 grams softened shortening
- 55 grams peanut butter
- 110 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 85 grams flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 170 grams chocolate chips
- 60 millilitres water
- Preheat oven to 375 F / 190 C / Gas Mark 5.
- Cream shortening, peanut butter and sugar until light.
- Beat in egg.
- Add sieved dry ingredients and 60 ml of water, mix well.
- Fold in oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop from teaspoon on sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes.
- While still warm roll in sugar.
- Peanut Butter and Weetabix Cookies
Peanut butter and Weetabix cookies recipe made with soft brown sugar, caster sugar, butter, Weetabix…
- Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Toast
Chocolate peanut butter and banana toast makes a quick and nourishing lunch on the go.…
- Peanut Butter Flapjacks - No Bake
Peanut Butter Flapjacks - No Bake, just melt honey with peanut butter, mix into the…